|Dimensions||19 × 13 × 4 cm|
ลูกกอล์ฟ Callaway รุ่นใหม่ Chrome Soft Triple Track
CHROME SOFT TRIPLE TRACKBALL
amazing soft feel leadsto increased flight distance and optimal spin FROM MAJOR CHAMPIONS TO AMATEURS, Callaway’s CHROME SOFT series, a tour-quality ball that supports that play with excellent total performance, has further evolved. Callaway introduces new precision technology. This is to improve the accuracy of the ball quality control surface by introducing 3D X-ray technology, etc., and to manufacture more precisely the position and size of the core inside the ball, the thickness of the intermediate layer and cover, etc. As a result, we are now able to realize our intended designs at a higher level than ever before. In addition, since it is also possible to commercialize with a design value close to the upper limit of the rule, variations such as initial speed, spin, left and right blur, longitudinal distance, etc. are also reduced. IN THE CHROME SOFT BALL, THE INITIAL VELOCITY OF THE BALL IS INCREASED BY ADOPTING A SINGLE CORE. Callaway’s unique Hex Aero network pattern features Tour Aero technology, which improves range and approach spin performance.
CHROME SOFT TRIPLE TRACKBALL IS RELEASED ON MARCH 4, 2022
Features & Benefits
- INTRODUCING NEW 3D X-RAY TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN CONFIRM THE POSITION OF THE COREWHEN DEVELOPING THE NEW CHROME SOFT SERIES, CALLAWAY’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE WAS 3D X-RAY TECHNOLOGY THAT COULD SEE THE STATE OF THE BALL. USING THIS TECHNOLOGY, IT HAS BECOME POSSIBLE TO CHECK WHETHER THE BALL IS PRODUCED ACCORDING TO THE DESIGN VALUE AND TO PROVIDE ALL GOLFERS WITH HIGHLY ACCURATE BALLS.
- it is also possible to produce balls with high precision and high quality just before the rulesCALLAWAY HAS INVESTED APPROXIMATELY 5.5 BILLION YEN IN ADDITION TO 3D X-RAY TECHNOLOGY TO REVIEW ITS PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND PROCESSES FOR PRODUCING BALLS. RULES ARE ESTABLISHED FOR BALLS, SUCH AS SYMMETRY, SIZE, WEIGHT, AND FLYING PERFORMANCE, BUT THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW EQUIPMENT HAS IMPROVED PRODUCTION ACCURACY AND REDUCED PRODUCTION ERRORS, MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO PRODUCE BALLS THAT ARE CLOSER TO THE UPPER LIMIT OF THESE RULES THAN BEFORE. OF COURSE, THE BALLS OF THE NEW CHROME SOFT SERIES ARE MADE WITH THESE NEW EQUIPMENT.
- three-piece structure improves the initial velocity of the ballTHE CHROME SOFT BALL USES A SINGLE CORE THAT TENDS TO PRODUCE THE INITIAL VELOCITY OF THE BALL, AND HAS A THREE-PIECE STRUCTURE. THANKS TO THE SOFTNESS AS THE NAME SUGGESTS, SIDE-SPIN AND BACKSPIN ARE ALSO DIFFICULT TO ENTER WHEN SHOOTING LONG, SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE EVEN GREATER JUMPING. IN ADDITION, BY BRUSHING UP THE COMPOSITION OF THE MATERIALS OF EACH PART, THE SPIN PERFORMANCE AROUND THE GREEN HAS ALSO IMPROVED.
- Introducing Tour Aero Technology to the Hex Aero Network PatternThe ball surface is equipped with Callaway’s own Hex Aero Network pattern, which this time we’re introducing Tour Aero technology. By improving the depth of each hexagon that makes up the pattern compared to the past, aerodynamic performance has further evolved. It achieves stronger ballistics and contributes to an increase in carrying.
- triple-track alignment, trubis version also availableTHE NEW CHROME SOFT BALL LINEUP INCLUDES CONVENTIONAL WHITE, TRIPLE TRACK ALIGNED VERSIONS OF WHITE AND YELLOW, AND WHITE × RED TRUEBIS VERSIONS.